Unplanned Pregnancy HelpHablas Espanol?
Speak with a counselor about your unplanned pregnancy
Women of all ages and walks of life have experienced an unplanned pregnancy. They may be students or in a career. They may be in their teens, 20s, 30s or 40s. They may be single or married. Thousands of women like you have had to face a time of change and decision. Soon you’ll be making some very important choices and it’s hard to do that on your own.
Sunny Ridge Family Center is here for you. We can provide professional services and practical planning during this important time in your life. Although your pregnancy was unplanned, you have choices, and our goal is to offer adoption as an option, without pressure, in a way that honors you as a parent making decisions for your child.
And remember: when you contact Sunny Ridge, it doesn’t obligate you to anything; it just gives you the opportunity to get your questions answered and move forward with the option that is best for you. Call (800) BABY MOM (800-222-9666).
Sunny Ridge Services
- Unplanned pregnancy counseling for birth parents and extended families before and after the birth
- Hospital visitation and coordination of services with hospital staff
- Referral of pre-screened adoptive parents
- Interim care for the child, if desired
- Assistance with living and pregnancy-related expenses
- Support groups for birth parents and birth grandparents
- Help negotiating relationship with adoptive family
Comments from our birth mothers:
“When I first came to Sunny Ridge and met with my adoption counselor about my unplanned pregnancy, she put me at ease and gave me hope.”
“Our situation seemed awful – but we could see a way out if we stuck together and stuck to the plan.”
“When I come to the Sunny Ridge support group, I can talk to people who know what I am going through.”
Contact us at (800) BABY MOM (800-222-9666). There is no cost to you. You can speak confidentially to a counselor and get the answers you need. You also may wish to hear how other women have chosen adoption with Sunny Ridge.